The Fulton County Tourism Commission was established by the Fulton County Commissioners to promote the development and growth of the convention visitor and tourism industry in Fulton County, Indiana. The Commission is comprised of seven members, five appointed by the Fulton County Commissioners and two appointed by the Mayor of Rochester.
2023 Fulton County Tourism Commission
- Arts/History Representative: Melinda Clinger, President
- Fulton County Chamber of Commerce: Jillian Smith, Vice President
- Lake Manitou Association: Gloria Carvey, Secretary
- Regional Recreational Industry: Tiffany Lukens, Treasurer
- Regional Retail Business: Stacy Heckathorn
- Hotel/Motel/Inn Industry: Currently Vacant
- Akron Chamber of Commerce: Rebecca Hartzler
The Fulton County Tourism Commission meets on the second Wednesday of each month at 8:45 am at 822 Main St in Rochester.